BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Total Pageviews

Followers

Search Book

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Story of Tracey Beaker and The Bed and Breakfast Star

Wahhh!!! Lamayan saya tak update blog ni.. Huhu.. Sorry-sorry... Hari ni, biar saya update ok?? Jangan marah-marah tau...

-CORGI YEARLING BOOKS
-The Story of Tracey Beaker and The Bed and Breakfast Star (Satu buku ada dua cerita)
-Jacquline Wilson


The Story of Tracy Beaker

I'm Tracy Beaker. This is a book all about me. I'd if I were you. It's the most incredible dynamic heart-rending story, Honest...

The Bed and Breakfast Star

I'm Elsa, and I'm hoping to be a big star one day. I tell jokes all the time to try and cheer my family up. Trouble is, no-one seems to laugh much anymore. Not since we lost our lovely house and had to move into a bed and breakfast hotel...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...